Sunday, June 13, 2010

Something that did make me happy

Hi again baby,

I guess I am making up for yesterday since I didn't post then.

A woman on the loss support board wrote her baby Dash's name in the alphabet blocks that kids play with and offered to do that for other mother's. I asked her to do it for you. She sent me 5 pictures of your name written in blocks around a playground, which I thought was such a great setting. She emailed me to say that the pictures were on her website and then said that when she was doing your name, it started to rain and thunder. She lives in Arizona and said that it is so rare to rain there, especially in the summer. She thought it was a sign from you. I wish so much that it was. I have been waiting and hoping for a sign since we lost you. I just need to know that you are OK and that you are happy. Was that your sign? I wish I had been there to see it if it was, but I will take what I can get.

Thank you for doing that Jacob, it brought me some happiness in this deep dark pit that I am in.

I love you forever, I love you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

Mommy

No comments: