Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Award



I was nominated for One Lovely Blog award by 4 wonderful women, Elaine at Waves over Stones, Annette at Valentina in the Sky, Alissa at KK Butterfly Wings and Rhiannon at For the Love of Harper. I am so grateful to be nominated for this award, so grateful that people thought of Jacob and I and my blog when doing nominations. I am so honoured that others read my blog, take the time to comment and just to know that I’m not alone and that I can share my struggles with others who really understand. To everyone who reads this blog, I am so grateful for you!

Of the blogs that I have nominated, I have been reading some for awhile and some of them were discovered recently. I am grateful that I have found all of them, and all of the others that I follow. I wish I could have nominated 20 blogs instead of 10.

Here are the rules:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.

To the four ladies who nominated me, I would have nominated you too. I love your blogs. They have all helped me immeasurably, as have the comments that you have left on my blog.

Here are my nominees

1. Allison at Remembering Drew

2. Violet at Searching for Ladybugs

3. Jennifer at Searching for a Safe Harbour

4. Emily at Aidan, Baby of Mine

5. Carrie at Caleb and Lucas, Angel Twins

6. Danae at Our Journey To Bailey and Beyond

7. Jessica at Too Beautiful for Earth

8. Car at Hello Goodbye

9. Julie at My Sweet Kenny

10. Angela at Little Bird

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So sweet of you to nominate me - now two people have - I feel very loved!

Elaine said...

I think the Lovely Blog Award is a great idea...just like the Penpals it's a way for us to say a special Hi to each other. I often think of Jacob and Blaine as being really good buds up there in heaven, maybe they go fishing together and play games and chase the girls.

Allison said...

Thank you, Dana :) You are such an amazing person, mother, and friend. I have to tell you again how grateful I am to have met you. <3

Violet1122 said...

Aw, Dana! Thank you so much for the nomination!

I hate that you had to lose Jacob in order to start this blog. But I love reading what you have to write and I think you are one of the most wonderful people I have ever known.

Thinking of you always...

Shanna said...

You have already been nominated but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you on my blog too!